Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day 86+40 – (AD 1,247) – 20.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. (Yes, this is the monotonous recording.) My totals are now 26,609.5 miles; 42,823.9 kilometers.



To date, I have completed 12.84% of my overall goal of cycling on the surface of Mars. I have pedaled a total of 1,707.9 and I still have only 11,592.1 miles to go.

As always I am determined not to have to start retaking my diabetes medication. This morning’s early morning blood sugar (FSB) recorded 99 mg/dL, which of course is not bad. And if I look at the FSB chart I can see that it is beginning to take a downward swing. A good sign.



But the A1c, the one that the experts sort of check out still has a forecasted movement upward. This is the one line that I would like to make sure that I keep on a downward and healthy trend.



The top to our new quilt – ES20 – has been pieced and all strips have been sewn together. The design is extremely effective. The dimensions are now 64”by 84”.

ES20 - JS AB 2016/17

And now work begins on the companion piece – ET20, very similar…but very different.

House filling with the aroma of fresh baked bread.  Just now, just out of the oven still singing and chirping.



Wonder where the center hole, in the loaf, came from?

This is my 1,350th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 122,196 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment