Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 93+40 – (AD 1,255) – 19.9Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

It is official. I am now retired from Citibank. Right on the clock of my next birthday.


And what does on the day of retirement and on the day one turns 65, get on his Schwinn Fitness cycle of course. I still have 11,451.7 more miles to go to reach my overall goal of 38,201.6.

This morning I pedaled 19.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals at this point: 26,749.9 miles; 43,049.9 kilometers.

And I have reached my next destination and goal point, one of the ones that have set for myself on this virtual part of this Trek. I have pedaled 1,848.3 miles on the surface of Mars. I am now headed what appears to be in a southeasterly direction to my next destination and goal point, Ada Crater. I have actually completed 2.4 miles in that direction.



This is my 1,357th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 124,867 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment