Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day 95+40 – (AD 1,257) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

It is Christmas Eve in Tampa.

And I had to make sure that I got on my Schwinn 170 after missing the past couple of days. This morning I pedaled 20.6 miles and I feel sort of good. And my totals are now at 26,790.0 miles; 43,114.4 kilometers. Accordingly, I have now completed 70.1% of my overall goal of 38,201.6 miles. If you think I am going to stop now, you are…

Obviously, it is food and the Holidays.

My early morning blood sugar was up to 133 mg/dL. Noticeably too high and that means that I should be consistent with my exercising and the menus that I choose. But I cain’t so no to the chocolate the cakes, the cookies, the sweets, and all the good food.

But I will be damned if I must go back on the diabetes meds. But I cannot say that I did not know that this is the time of the year that it certainly is way too hard for anyone with minimal. Holidays, eat, Holidays, over…in 2 weeks.

And on that red planet up there in the sky, I have pedaled 1,888.4 miles to this date, my 95th day. I have also completed 10.9% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.



Both tops of our new quilts ES20 and ET20 have been pieced and completed.


Now’s the time to add the border and chose the binding. Have been working with the quilting design.

Radar is doing much better. He ate 1/3 a can of food, his pulse is up to the 70s, still should be higher. He is alert but is spending his time on his bed, and I am keeping warm.

And if you can, avoid Whole Foods or Target. It is a zoo. And I summon all the Grinch's curses on all elder or obese persons who feel that they have to take up the whole bloody aisle using an electric cart when they can just as well operate their own two damn legs.... It’s sort of like Service/Comfort dogs used for some hieroglyphic diagnosis by some two-bit ambulance chaser. Bah-hum-bug!!!

This is my 1,359th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 125,943 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment