Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 5, 2016

Day 83+40 – (AD 1,245) – 20.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 26,548.8 miles; 42,726.2 kilometers.

And yes, this is a habit.



I have now completed 67.4% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. I’m going to have to start checking out for my next goal point on the surface of Mars. To date, I have pedaled 1,647.2 miles on the red, dusty surface.

Soapbox –

Just noted an article on the International Business Times site “Will The US Reach Mars Under President Trump? NASA Space Exploration A Priority For President-Elect” (Julia Glum, 12/05/2016)

My question –

Is the age of 70 years too old for one to get a one-way passage on the first SpaceX mission to Mars?

Here’s hoping.



Supper last night. Blood sugar dropped 15 points to 95 mg/dL.

Chicken and Cabbage Dumplings with Tofu Soup; Roasted Japanese Yam, Butternut Squash, Rice Noodle with Chili Cilantro Dressing Salad.



I'm still avoiding any diabetes medications. And no, I did not make the dumplings.

And the orchids are continuing to bloom.



This is my 1,347th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 120,554 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment