Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Day 88+40 – (AD 1,250) – 19.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Late this morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 miles. Totals now stand at: 26,649.2 miles; 42,887.8 kilometers.



I have now covered 83.9% of the 610 miles to Crommelin Crater, my next destination and goal point. To date, I have now pedaled 13.14% of my overall and hoped to reach my goal on this planet, Mars.

Frustration –

Paperwork and making sure that each associated and related department concerned is notified and has properly input the CORRECT information as I move from AE to LTD to AE to LOA to AE to RE. With corporate systems in place today, one would think (I suppose hope), that the many departments would have the correct feeds and streams all inter-connected and updated.

I know I am just one single person…and I only get to turn 65 once in this lifetime, I think.

And do you think that there are enough of The Pack on the couch?



This is my 1,352nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 122,776 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment