Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day 94+40 – (AD 1,256) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today Jim’s Trek surpassed 125,000 Pageviews by 131. Hurrah!!! The little blog page that could.



This morning I pedaled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals on the 1,256th day of pedaling are 26,769.4 miles; 43,081.3 kilometers.



I have completed 5.6% of the distance forward to my next destination and goal point. Yes, this is part of the virtual part of my Trek. The real part of my Trek is now 69.9% completed.

Hey everybody, and if you do not know it yet, the United States of America has a new President.



It has always been said that any born American can one day become the most powerful person in this country… (And yes, my small hands tweaked this cartoon a bit.)

Our latest and newest quilt top – ET20 is in progress. 11 of 16 pairs have been matched and sewn together.

ET20 - JS AB - In progress - 2016

The 1st part of my retirement confirmation has gone, (I think) without any hitch. And life is not cheap; a relay switch on our air-conditioning unit gave out. Has to be replaced. One cannot live in Florida without an AC relay switch.

This is my 1,358th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 125,131 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment