Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Day 122+40 – (AD 1,284) – 20.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Radar loves the Florida sun. Cleared bill of health for the health incident about a month ago. He’s now back his same self and gained back the 3 pounds that he had lost.

This morning started out early to get in 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals stand – 27,341.1 miles; 44,001.3 kilometers. 71.6% of overall goal, 10,860.5 more miles to pedal.



While I am on my Trek on Mars, this morning I have pedaled 53.6% of the distance from Ada to Mädler Craters. And for some of my readers, please remember that this is the virtual part, after the actual pedaling, if my Trek.


And I do love Florida in the winter time when the orchids, outside on the pool deck, begin to bloom. Three more have added their blossoms. Yes, they all are beautiful and all at the house.  A couple are laden with buds.

Soapbox –

I'm getting more and more confused and befuddled as to what is fact and what is fiction. I know I can suppose that there is a clear difference between factual events and made-up occurrences.  But who is on third?

I had a definitive thought in my mind that most politicians, and see I did not say all I used the word “most”, are egocentric narcissists. And I would go as far as crossing that the line of chicanery and flimflam at today's capital, there are several politicians who may want to do right for the people who elected them to an office. Some are honest people. But the three-ring sideshow that is currently in residence in the West Wing, I wonder where in the hell did they come from or where in the hell are they going?

And because of the lunacy and deceptions, I would hope that many persons, those who are eligible to vote, those who can speak out, and those who can write would realize that going forward we cannot remain silent. We cannot nor have to listen to the idiocy and in-fighting that has taken this country by storm. People, all need to realize that there must be a better way.

If not, we’re fast headed for hell in a handbasket.

Quilting has been completed on ET20. As has been the border and binding. We now have the lettering to be cut out and appliquéd - "EQUALITY 20". We'll be adding a hanging sleeve to the back of the quilt.



This is my 1,387th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 141,236 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment