Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 129+40 – (AD 1,291) – 20.6 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I just hated the first 10 minutes of my 60-minute cycling. I struggled and I almost got off.

But I did love my last 10 minutes of my 60-minute workout. I could see, I could feel, I could hear the crowds cheer, (I just had to add that one). I completed another 60 minutes on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.

My totals now stand at 27,483.7 miles; 44,230.8 kilometers and 1,291 days… and still counting.

On the virtual part of my journey, I have completed 93.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point, on Mars of course.



And Happy Valentine’s Day. Anniversary 2 + 25 ½ years.

Soapbox –



What is America doing?

Donald Trump and the Art of the Apology”, The Atlantic, by Michele Cottle, February 13, 2017. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/donald-trump-and-the-art-of-the-apology/516396/

“I offer my heartfelt apologies to Donald J. Trump for the disparaging remarks I have made about him over the past couple of years. My observations about his carnival-barker persona, his piggishness toward women, his rich-boy sense of entitlement, his middle-school notions of masculinity, his grade-school grasp of governing, his moral bankruptcy, his business bankruptcies, his rank dishonesty, his swooning admiration for autocrats, his petty vengefulness, his need to publicly discuss his penis, his temperamental unfitness for office––for all these and more I am sorry. Well, not sorry for the observations, exactly, so much as for the possibility that they struck him as in any way unfair or insufficiently respectful.”

Supper last night - Shui Zhu Yu with Swai. Super good, super spicy. FBS down 10 points.



This is my 1,394th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 144,400 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment