Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Day 125+40 – (AD 1,287) – 20.5 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I surpassed the 2,500-mile mark of my Jim’s Trek Part V. Today I cycled 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals to date – 27,402.4 miles; 44,100.0 kilometers. (If I was a politician, which I am not, I would prefer the kilometers’ number to the “less impressive” numbers of miles).



I have now completed 70.6% of the distance to my next goal and destination point on Mars. And even though I have no clue where I am going on this virtual part of my trek, I still have 10,799.2 miles remaining. I have pedaled 2,500.8 miles thus far.

Soapbox –


With the new Executive Administrative currently fixed at the West Wing, there are several thoughts, ideas, barbs, criticisms flying about on the Media and on social media. Whether I support or whether I do not support the current occupant of the Oval Office I do believe that the key to change is the antiquated methodology that seated him thusly.

The way and the means that did put the 45th occupant of the White House may be the law, but it is outdated. It appears to be outdated and sham. It is non-representative of the current and complete population of the United States. From the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic, from the border of Canada to the distinct one of Mexico, and including all territories, protectorates, et al, each individual American of legal voting age should have one single voting voice.

The calculations of the weighted Electoral College need to be updated.

We have completed our 150th quilt - ET20.

ET20
JS AB 2017
ET20 is a commemorative quilt that we created to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Equality Florida organization. ET20, specifically Equality Tampa 20, will be auctioned in support Equality Florida at the 2017 Tampa Gala, February 25, 2017, at the TPepin’s Hospitality Center, 4121 N. 50th Street, Tampa, Florida.

This is my 1,390th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 142,843 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment