Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 130+40 – (AD 1,292) – 20.2 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Woke up with a fixed and centered ache just above my left eye this morning. Don’t know where that came from, but the good news is that several new orchids have bloomed on the deck just outside the bedroom French doors.



Oh, and that biopsy I had from the ½-dime-size growth on my chest proved to be benign. Just my regular 6-month checkup.

And then I decided that I needed to get on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 20.2 miles this morning. Totals now stand at 27,503.9 miles; 44,263.3 kilometers.

I have now pedaled 98.8% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on my Mars Trek. All-things-being-equal I am now inside Mädler Crater. I haven’t reached the center as yet but that should happen the next time I get on my Schwinn 170.



I have chosen my next goal point which is 320 miles. It is southeast, I think, at the Marikh Vallis.

Soapbox –

I updated 45’s administrative org chart, sort of.



The question is, of course, whole be the next lucky recipient of the red “X”?

Paddy Power is giving the following odds to the question “When will Sean Spicer leave/get sacked as White House Press Secretary – Q1 2017: 4/1; 2018 or later: 4/7; Q3 2017: 9/1; Q2 2017: 10/3; and Q4 2017: 12/1. And not being a betting man, this should be an interesting focus. (Thanks, SS.)

Per an article at Providence Journal “As White House chaos grows, President Trump is a ‘boon for business’ in Britain’s betting houses”, by Travis M. Andrews/The Washington Post, Feb 15, 2017.

Update ES20. The top has been quilted. We will be adding parallel lines between each row of characters as well as we will be quilting characters.




Yes, the curvy basting lines of thread will be removed.

This is my 1,395th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 144,874 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment