Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Day 132+40 – (AD 1,294) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. totals 27,544.2 miles; 44,328.2 kilometers.



And today I completed 8.9% of the distance to my next goal and destination point.


Bands of rain traipsing through the area this morning and afternoon.







Always amazed at the number of recipes people put out there on social media…and yet they never try the recipes. I know if I see something that sort-of looks good, I’m gonna try it. A friend put up Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie a couple of days ago, and I decided that I liked the looks and the ease of re-creating the recipe that I just had to try it. And this is what is supposed to look like.



It was relatively easy to follow the recipe, once I found all the correct links. But it was sort of a pain rolling out the cinnamon rolls without them schmearing and sticking to the rolling pin and the counter top.

Something’s gone wrong with my FBS count in the morning. It is bouncing all over the place, which leads me to believe that there is something wrong with the blood sugar meter. It is at least 10 years old so I would suppose that is time to get a new one. I’m still on my exercise regime and I am sort-of watching what I am eating. Wonder if it my age change?



No, I haven't even had a slice of my Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie, as yet...

I do not even have Frontier/Verizon and I experienced the lag-time issue that many client-paying customers appeared to have had throughout Tampa and Clearwater.



This is my 1,397th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 146,005 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment