Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 24, 2017

Day 136+40 – (AD 1,298) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 20.1 miles. Totals are now 27,624.6 miles; 44,457.6 kilometers. I almost, just almost mind you, decided to give up my cycling this morning. Oh no! But I didn’t.



And I have now completed 34.0% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on Mars. (That’s the virtual part of this crazy Trek.)

Soapbox –

The main thought going through my head today, while I become more and more frustrated with the advancement of the current league of politicians and pseudo-politicians in power, is that if something is not done sooner than later we move from a mirroring of 1984 through to the displacement by Animal Farm.



And then the Medicare saga which I thought was done, finished, rears its head again, one day, that is 1 day later...

Yesterday at about 3:00 o'clock I received a phone call. This time I was flabbergasted. Not much shocks me...but this takes the case.

The representative Case Manager from State Farm, whose name I shall not type for fear of going beyond the ethics of political correctness, tells me that "He has an open case in my name pertaining to Medicare, and that they require some information to close the open August 2015 case."

Words are beyond the limits of my gray matter. Period.

This is the Case Manager who handled, or should I say mishandled the August 2015 case, and could not understand the elements of sending a simple fax and closure letter on January 6. This is the same Case Manager that I spoke to on the 6th and on several other days in January.

And State Farm has been my insurance agent since 1981.

This is post script... and no matter who sits on whatever side of the aisle is something that is ever going to be fixed...

My supper of Spicy Beef with Baby Bok Choy on Brown Rice and topped with a Fried Egg and Tabasco Siracha Sauce was a definite hit.



And my FBS dropped 5 points.

Labels have been completed for 4 of our new quilts: ES20; Memorial to Dag Hammarsjköld; Sonia Delaunay; and Lee Miller. Follow and check the write-ups at Quilts SB.

And now we are examining and working out our schedule for our quilt creations.


(Not necessarily a new design, but one never knows.)


This is my 1,401st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 148,815  Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment