Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 20, 2017

Day 133+40 – (AD 1,295) – 20.2 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 27,564.4 miles; 44,360.7 kilometers.


And I have finished 15.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on Mars.

Soapbox –

Good morning Sweden. Who’s next?



"Yes, I want to live, I want to die in the North!"

And I think I finally got a good hand at making the pasta dough. Supper was great – Fresh homemade Linguini with Clam Primavera Sauce with a slice of Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie.


My FBS held steady this morning. That’s a good thing.


And the search for GGG-Grandmother Marie Ann (née Doret) Smith continues on the island of Martinique. I have now completed 9 towns. No luck.

I’m scouring the online directory of ANOM and searching for the surname “Doret” amongst the Baptisms, Marriages. and Burials during the period 1763 through and including 1800.


This is my 1,398th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 146,535 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment