Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Day 121+40 – (AD 1,283) – 20.3 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning my mind was not working. I humphed and I hawed and I hemmed about getting on my Schwinn 170. I truly could not come up with a good enough reason to get on the bike. And then I got on it anyway. I pedaled 20.3 miles. Then I showered, made myself a smoothie, and then sat down at my PC to write up my progress.



I thought I would take a gander at my biorhythm for the day. I do not necessarily follow biorhythms but I do peek at the charts when I am feeling in one manner or another. Today, my Intellectual cycle is almost -100%, and my Physical cycle is at the top at almost +100%. Makes sense about the brain tug this morning about not wanting to get on my Schwinn 170.

And check out my Emotional cycle, it is crossing the 0%. Sort of means that I may be sort of ambivalent emotionally today, as a rhythm at 0% is thought to have no real impact.

Check out your biorhythm at Façade.com.

My totals this morning are now 27,320.7 miles; 43,968.5 miles. And I have completed 71.5% of my overall goal of 38,201.6 miles.



I, also have completed 47.9% of the distance to Mädler Crater on Mars. That’s the virtual part of the journey. The pedaling and the sweating are the real part of my Trek.

Soapbox, sort of –


I’m not one to practice in the dark arts but I have noticed an upswing of offerings on eBay and other Internet sites for possible paraphernalia. Does it work? Hell, if I know. But as people are always buying “fast” and “immediate” cures from flim-flam con-artists, as I mentioned yesterday regarding Peter Popoff’s Miracle Spring Water, it can almost be said for certain that there are those who are buying… and or selling, Voodoo “substitute” dolls for (or is that against) DJT and his minions.



Supper last night White Pork Chili with Cornbread Muffins. FBS dropped 14 points.



This is my 1,386th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 140,389 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment