Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 10, 2017

Day 126+40 – (AD 1,288) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 20.1 miles.

Totals now accumulated since December 2, 2012, that’s 1,288 days, are 27,422.5 miles; 44,132.3 kilometer.



And on the virtual part of my journey, 76.2% completed to my next destination and goal point.

Just pointing out how presenting numbers can look better without presenting the whole picture. In fact, I have completed 18.95% of my total intended distance of Part V of my Trek. The 76.2% even though it looks good, it is only the distance between 2 points on my part V journey of 13,300 miles.

Last night’s supper was the quickest fast food I have prepared in a long time…30 minutes from prep to stomach. It was a One-Pot Chinese Chicken, a recipe by Donna Hay.




Easy, good, and I will be trying variations of this one in the short future.

Tonight I’m going to be trying Mission Chinese Food’s recipe Kung Pao Pastrami with Smashed Cucumber Salad.

And we do not stop with our quilting to breathe. Progress on our next quilt, ES20. Thank you, Keith Haring.




The large curved stitch is how we baste the sandwich. Thanks, Jamie Wallen.

Check out ET20 and other quilts at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,391st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 143,188 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment