Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 13, 2017

Day 128+40 – (AD 1,290) – 20.6 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

No snow in Tampa.  My past home in New Brunswick is slated for 20" today.

A new orchid blossom opens. All the doors and windows are open.


This morning I pedaled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals 27,463.1 miles; 44,197.7 kilometers.



I have now completed 87.5% of the distance to Mädler Crater. Yes, that’s the virtual part of my Trek.

Keeping my tally up.

I decided last week to begin decluttering. Including last night, and all in the kitchen, I have dropped, smashed, shattered, broken, destroyed, demolished, crashed five, that is 5 glass dishes. The worse was the circular glass tray from inside the microwave.

Don’t ask me what I am doing, but it is bloody hard to cook and juggle china while riding on my fitness cycle...

Soapbox –

It has been brought to my attention that I should give the current occupant of the Oval Office a chance.

A chance for what?

Has he not occupied the office since January 20, 2017? 24 days… 3 weeks and a bit.

How old is number 45? 70 and ½ years. One would think that he did, he does have the wherewithal to manage his direct staff and “subordinates”. One would think that in 70 and ½ years he would have managed to learn something, based on the (his) learned experience of running some sort of business empire.

His immediate minions are constantly bouncing around on one foot…the other of course stuck deeply down his or each other’s throat. But why give them the credibility of balancing on one foot?


Hell, our new Executive administration are monopods.

My FBS dropped 8 points this morning.  Supper last night - Sous-Vide Pork loin, Parmesan Potatoes, and Lima Beans.



This is my 1,393rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 143,997 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment