Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 369 – (AD 799) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Not in Kansas On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals - 16,606.9 miles; 26,726.3 kilometers. It appears that I am in a maintenance stage of this journey, and the pedaling is the real part of the journey.

I mentioned yesterday that I had reached the 14th destination and goal point of my Jim's Trek III. (Presently I have a grand total of 18 goal points. This number may change as I continue on to my ultimate goal.)

So far I have traveled, virtually of course, 7,989.8 miles; 12,858.4 kilometers. All-things-being-equal that's about 76% of my total goal.

Here's the Australia map of my journey, real equals virtual. The dotted line in the Northern Territory is where I sort of detoured...and it obviously was not that straight along dirt roads.


This next image is where I am located on National Route 1 in Queensland. I am headed south and for a minute I thought I was looking at some wheat fields in Kansas or Oklahoma. But I'm definitely not in Kansas.



And just for your information I also cook “comfort” food.   For some reasons I am always looking at recipes for Baked Macaroni and Cheese. It is a craving. Found one, very simple recipe – Macaroni, Milk, Cheddar Cheese, Egg, Butter, Salt and Pepper.  Certainly do not need a Cordon Bleu certificate to construct the dish.

My version – Rotini Pasta, Half and Half, Chicken Broth, Cheddar and Mexican Mix Cheeses, Egg, Coconut Oil, Onion, Grape Tomatoes, Chili Peppers, Salt and Pepper. Yes my blood sugar reading this morning dropped 5 points to 96. And I am still free of my medications for my Diabetes II.

This is my 852nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,345 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment