Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 393 – (AD 823) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – No Images On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Just got back from a number of appointments, and I am now just sitting down to write up my day’s journey and Trek.


This morning I pedaled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are 17,140.0 miles; 27,584.2 kilometers.

I’m back on the bicycle path in Queensland and once again I find myself on an Unnamed Road. My directions have reversed themselves from yesterday and I am now headed in southeasterly direction. Who ever said “as a crow flies” was expecting the shortest distance between two points? And I haven’t seen any crows in this part of Australia.

Is it my imagination or do I truly read and see that there are more double-dealers and self-serving religious people? Everyone seems to be quoting this or that Biblical reference. As I look I can find at least 100 passages/verses about hypocrisy.



And even though this is an advertisement…and it may have been done with electronic magic, the feeling and the sensitivity truly are amazing.



This is my 879th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 67,333 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment