Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 386 – (AD 816) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I clocked 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I am nearing another milestone. My totals now equal – 16,983.2 miles; 27,331.9 kilometers. And today is my 816th day of pedaling.


I am located, I think on the Burke Developmental Road in Wrotham, Queensland. I think this is a road. I have adjusted my virtual Trek to what Google Maps deems as a Bicycle Path. I certainly do, virtually that is, want to stay out of the way of those virtual vehicles that may zoom past and leave me peppered with gravel and stones.

My early morning blood sugar dropped this morning by 17 points to register 116. I drank my orange juice after I jabbed my finger.

And it is nice to know that Florida politics includes nepotism just like for most degraded politicians. Yesterday Creative Loafing’s David Warner reported “Hey, Pam Bondi, you just helped the New York Times win a Pulitzer!” Eric Lipton just won The 2015 Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting. Congratulations, Miss Bondi.

 “Bondi was prominently featured in the story, which showed how lobbyists are using campaign donations, fancy dinners and other inducements to pressure attorneys general to drop lawsuits, ignore advice of state regulators and even adopt talking points pre-approved by the lobbyists' clients.

The 2015 Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting was awarded to Eric Lipton of The New York Times for reporting that showed how the influence of lobbyists can sway congressional leaders and state attorneys general, slanting justice toward the wealthy and connected.

Work continues on our new quilts, Moon over Bayshore and An Unnamed Classic.  Follow our progress at Quilts SB.

This is my 871st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,811 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment