Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 380 – (AD 810) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On this 810th day of pedaling I added another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170 to my cycling. I have now completed 16,851.1 miles; 27,117.7 kilometers.

I am still in the boonies of Queensland… but I think that I can say that that has been my situation and locations in most cases on the Trek- Part III. And the proverbial “eat dust” definitely applies.


I am now about 340 miles from my next destination and goal point.


My blood sugar dropped 4 points this morning to 109. Right direction. Supper last night was another first. Chicken Ball and Pea Soup – 球雞肉豌豆湯. The recipe states that it was from Bejing. Simple and delicious. Polished off the whole pot.

Read an article on HuffPost by Lindsay Funston - “12 Foods To Eat When You’re Totally Stressed Out

And they are:

1. Green leafy vegetables – √
2. Turkey breast – √
3. Oatmeal –
4. Yogurt – √
5. Salmon –
6. Blueberries – √
7. Pistachios –
8. Dark Chocolate - √
9. Milk –
10.Seeds –
11.Avocado –
12.Cashews –

Obviously I do not get enough and even at 5 out of 12, there is not one on the list that I consume seriously. Looks like I am going to have to take care from stressing out in looking for recipes which are inclusive.

Our Equality quilt is going to the 2015 Greater St. Petersburg Gala to be held May 29th at the Mahaffey Theater in Saint Petersburg, Florida.


Our entry of our Sleep Jezebel has been submitted for The Festival of Quilts 2015. The Festival is scheduled to be held August 6th-9th at NEC in Birmingham, England.

Don’t like doctor’s waiting rooms. Period. I always feel that I have to make an excuse, to myself, why I am visiting. Re-scheduled for another year down the road. Is there any way to stop the aging process?

And now I have to remember to get The Pack’s food.

Growth demands a temporary surrender of security. It may mean giving up familiar but limiting patterns, safe but unrewarding work, values no longer believed in, and relationships that have lost their meaning

– John C. Maxwell. 

This is my 864th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,240 Pageviews. Simple average 76.6 Pageviews a day. Not bad for this crazy Trek journal; real and virtual.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment