Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 368 – (AD 798) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Goal # 14 Completed On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

New orchid blooming this morning.

Well it is done. The month of March 2015 is over and done. And the Pageviews for Jim’s Trek came in at 2,981. One more than a year ago, March 2014. Thank you to number 2,981.

And this morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170.


I made my 14th destination and goal point at Burketown, Queensland at the 13.0 mark. Of course I kept on pedaling another 9.3 miles and I am located, on the National Route also known as Savannah Way.


Just another 550 more miles to go to get to my 15th destination and goal point.

Here are my recorded stats as of my 798th day of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.
  • Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
  • Virtual Location – Queensland, Australia
  • Start Date – 2 December 2012
  • Today's Date – 1 April 2015
  • Trek Distance – Today miles
  • Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
  • Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
  • Trek Distance Part III – 7,967.7 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 16,584.8
  • Miles to Go – 33.4%
  • Avg. Miles per Day 20.8 –
  • Calories Burned Today - 647
  • Number of Sit-ups Today - 0
  • Weight –168.5 lbs; Total Loss – 3.1 lbs
  • BMI – 23.5
  • Fat – 20.1%
  • Belly Measurement – 33”; Total Loss – 11”
  • Blood Sugar - 120 mg/dL
  • A1c ~ 5.14%
  • eAG ~ 101 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 124/76
  • Age – 63 yrs, 3 mth
Well the Lobster Balls and Long Green Beans dish was somewhat relatively easy to prepare and cook.



Question – Why are the Lobster Balls called such when there is no trace of actual lobster included? Not that this wasn’t a good meal, but this is definitely a time when my head played a number of tricks with my taste and other senses. The “Lobster Balls” where sort of a cross between a Conch Fritter, Krabstick, Hushpuppy, Tofu and a foam rubber ball…not that I’ve ever eaten foam rubber before.


I think there is similarity in the dish “Shrimp with Lobster Sauce”. It’s shrimp alright but ne’er a chance of any lobster. From what I have been able to find out it appears that the “misnomered” lobster sauce is really a sauce made of egg and pork.

It is/was a sauce used to compliment lobster. So some dude at some point of time must have said that I would like shrimp with the same type of sauce as was used on that lobster dish. Hence Shrimp with Lobster Sauce. And of course I’m going to have to try it replicate the recipe.

Oh yeah, my blood results this morning after eating the Lobster Balls and Long Green Beans remained stable. I recorded 101.

This is my 851st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,287 Pageviews. March 2014 – 2,980 versus March 2015 2,981.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment