Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 367 – (AD 797) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Not Lost On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

46 Pageviews needed. 46. Period.

This morning I pedaled, the real part, another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 16,562.5 miles; 26,654.8 kilometers.


And right now I have not got a clue whether or not I am on a real road in the virtual part of my journey. I turned off of Wills Developmental Road onto National Route 1. I’m not sure if the road got any better. All I know is that I am now about 13 miles from my next destination and goal point in Queensland.

Tried to concoct my own Pho recipe for supper last night. It worked, I think. Chicken, Shitake Mushrooms, Carrots, Green Onion, plus, plus, plus. Blood sugar dropped 10 points to 101…even after I had two scoops of Ben & Jerry’s, some Chicharrónes and a Mexican Coke later that evening.

Tonight I’m going to try a recipe which includes Lobster Balls. Stay tuned.

Just wondering and been having a discussion with a few friends regarding the naming and the marketing of a speculative product. I stand by my opinion that if one intends to produce, and make a career with respect to a certain idea, one should consider an initial R&D process to assess one's own personal intentions.

What is the mission? A “Pro/Con” listing is always a good place to start. The next criteria should be the “targeted” market. One cannot name something one name and expect it to be accepted by all marketplaces.


In Ghana, this extremely popular soda, translated means “very good Cola”…but I do not think I would venture a purchase.

This is my 850th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,196 Pageviews. March 2014 – 2,980 versus 2,935, 2015.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment