Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 344 – (AD 774) – 21.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes I rode my Schwinn 170 this morning 21.4 miles. Yes I am keeping to, just-about, a daily routine of cycling. And it has done wonders to my health and overall physique.


And on this part of my journey all I see is red dirt. Seriously it is red. (But then again it could be white and gold.)  I am still on the Plenty Highway...plenty of red dirt.



My brain is only working this far today.  I am currently doing my volunteer work at the Family History Center in Lutz.  And there seems to be some sort of holding pattern affecting my brain and grey matter.

I'm sure I'll be back and working tomorrow.  But hold on, I just checked my biorhythms.  I now understand.  My physical cycle is at the lowest point and my emotional and intellectual ones are following suit in the next 7 days.  Now I can smile.

This is my 824th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 62,709 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment