Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 360 – (AD 790) – 21.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – I’m Just Watching On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning the rainy season has arrived a couple of months early here in Tampa…and I’m not complaining. Just wondering about my 20-foot avocado tree, that I’ve grown from seed, whether it will survive to bear fruit this year. Here’s hoping.

Today I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. I crossed the 16,400-mile mark at 16,406.3 miles; 26,403.4 kilometers. And I’m still going, this journey still continues.


I am located on the Thorntonia Yelvertoft Road, in Queensland and I’m headed due north. And finally I seem to be following someone on the road. (It appears that the Google Maps mobile camera dudes were headed in the opposite direction when they snapped the image.)

In 5 more days I will have completed a year’s worth of pedaling and traveling virtually in Australia. This is my 360th day of Jim’s Trek Part III.

Well the party has begun to gear up…and we will have to watch and listen to the wasted money of political commercials and braggadocios. Yes I’m using a correct word – Braggadocio: 1. overblown – empty boasting and swaggering self-aggrandizement; and 2. braggart – somebody who boasts in a swaggering self-aggrandizing way. No apologies.

To date 10, that’s right TEN, Republicans have “Declared” their intent to run for President of the USA. Five have “Declined”… and 9 are “Exploring”. The list on The Politics and Governance Portal  is sort of a long one of possible Republican contenders.


On the Democratic side: 5 - “Declared”; 3 – “Declined”; and 2 – “Exploring”. The total list on the Democratic side is long, but not quite as long as the Republican list.

And then again I have found a great accessory to aid deafen the insane decibel clamor of squandered announcement and ad funds. But wait – a pair of Chingogu Ear Plugs.


Wearing these earrings might just serve as a warning to those around you that if they start to bore you with their irritating stories or demands that you file those TPS reports right away, you can block them out within seconds.
But wait...

And my search has begun. It appears that I’ve entered a phase; the “I’m-too-bored-to-cook” phase. I know I love food and I know that I have got to eat, and so I am looking for simple but good recipes that supersede the funk and the complications.

This is my 842nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,675 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment