Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 347 – (AD 777) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Sneezing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Allergy attack early this morning 1 to 4 am. Didn’t realize that this human being could sneeze so many times in a short 3-hour timespan.

No, I’m not going to clock the speed of my sneezes. But I could be eating way too much salt. Wait a minute I have to go and shed my skin.

I truly did not think I was going to get on my Schwinn 170 this morning…without my bodily-attached box of Kleenex. But I did, as I thought that I could sweat out some of the sludge inside this cuerpo of mine.

I pedaled 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 16,121.2 miles; 25,944.6 miles. And the sweating did help.


I am still on Plenty Highway/State Route 12 in the Northern Territory. I just had a vision of myself holding my iPhone and shouting “Can you hear me yet?”


Only 8.3 more miles to the States' border, Marker C. And from that point I will only have another 455 miles to go to get to my 14th scheduled destination and goal point.

Last night for supper I decided to try and recreate an almost vegetarian meal – Vegetable Upside-Down Cake. But I ate it right-side up. The recipe was from Mollie Katzen’s The New Enchanted Broccoli Forest. This one took some time to prep and create and cook. I’ll write it up shortly at Jim’s Gotta Eat.


I added the Tomato Chili Dressing…  Oh yeah, and Jim's Gotta Eat now has a new URL address.  You can now use - http://jimsgottaeat.com.

Oh yes, forgot to write, my early morning blood sugar stayed at 116.

This is my 828th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 63,534 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment