Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 345 ½ – (AD 775 ½) – 0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Day Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I decided to take a day off from virtual red dirt of the Northern Territory in Australia.  I plan to stay off my Schwinn 170. I rode for 13 days and I figured that it probably is good that I just rest a day. 


The oak pollen is running through the roof. Today it is targeted at 10.8 out of 15; forecasted to increase through Tuesday. And these are the type of days I wish it would rain all day in Tampa.


Yes this is what the sidewalks near my house look like.

Our Equality quilt has been completed and since I am not pedaling I can write up our adventure on Quilts SB http://quiltssb.com.


Andy and I received the news that two or our quilts, Equality and Sleep Jezebel, have been accepted as juried finalists at the MQX Quilt Festivals – New England 2015.

This is my 826th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 62,904 Pageviews.


I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment