Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 345 – (AD 775) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yes Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Did I mention that the orchids are beginning to and are blooming?


This morning I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals to date are 16,076.3 miles; 25,872.4 kilometers.


Only about 29% of my proposed cycling and Trek III goal remaining in Australia. I am, yes still, on the Plenty Highway, and it looks like the scenery is not going to change.


Alex Brown in his 2008 article in the NY Times - The Rail

“Getting a Horse Ready to Race” stated that “It is far easier to get a horse fit that has already been fit. This is no different to a human athlete. Horses getting fit for the first time are also generally “babies,” and while you are trying to get them fit you are also providing lots of education, like switching leads and so forth. Getting a horse fit and ready to run for the first time may take many months.”

Well the Presidential race has begun. To date - 16 possible Republican and 1 Democratic contenders. I am sure there are many ways to spin the “who-will”, “who-won’t” and “who-yet-to-come”. And of course there are many, many ways that the potential candidates will be changing feet. Hell, they are all would be politicians. (Thanks to Dr. Ben Carson. He jumped the gun.)

Our Equality quilt has been completed. Check Quilts SB http://quiltssb.com shortly for updates. Work continues on the quilting of our new Chopsticks.


This is my 825th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 62,740 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment