Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 342 – (AD 772) – 21.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 16,000 Miles On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

Today I was not going to get on my Schwinn 170. I had an early morning meeting and had decided that as was 10-day spread of cycling I could just not.


But I did anyway. I pedaled 21.1 miles. I have now passed the 16,000-mile mark. Damn. Really? Yup, 16,010.5 miles; 25,766.5 kilometers.


I have now completed 7,393.4 miles on the 3rd part of my journey, my Jim’s Trek III. This is also 46% of the total miles that I have cycled. It’s almost like repeating Parts I and II, my trek from Tampa to Seattle and back.


And I was gone again for the remainder of the afternoon.

This is my 822nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 62,429 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment