Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Day 359 – (AD 789) – 21.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Just Thinking and Pedaling On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now clocked 16,384.6 miles; 26,368.5 kilometers. This is the real part.


I am traveling, (this is the virtual part), in a north-westerly direction on Barkly Highway. I have almost reached the intersection of Thorntonia Yelvetoft Road when I will be turning right, north.


Well the craziness is about to begin. Either get out to vote or shut-the-hell-up.

The 2016 Primary schedule should begin January 2016. All dates tentative and subject to change prior to 2016. Calendar.


Tomorrow, according to USA Today, Reports:Ted Cruz to announce presidential run.


Ted Cruz reportedly will announce on Monday that he will seek the presidency, with a campaign that seeks to energize the party's Tea Party and socially conservative wings.

Three words:
SARAH. PALIN. ENDORSEMENT.

Nathan Robinson at Salon wrote – The “Ted Cruz is smart” trap: Why this garbage is false – and dangerous…

In fact, the consistent overgenerous assessment of Cruz’s brains may stem from a deeper problem with the values of the elite legal community. If Newt Gingrich is “a stupid person’s idea of what a smart person looks like,” Ted Cruz is a lawyer’s idea of what a smart person looks like. … A person with one or two core principles, and a ruthless willingness to bend any truth that gets in the way, can do very well for himself at law school. Certainly, this requires skill. But it would be a sad day for the progress of human knowledge if we called it intelligence.

If the loveliest trick of the devil is to convince you he doesn’t exist, the most incontestably brilliant trick of Ted Cruz is to convince you of his incontestable brilliance. There’s no need to keep falling for it.

Quilting work continues on our new Chopsticks. The perspective is different both from the front and the back of the quilt. Today I draw the draft design for our new Moon Over Bayshore queen size quilt. Follow our updates at Quilts SB. Remember the new URL address – http://quiltssb.com.

This is my 841st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,635 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment