Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Day 358 – (AD 788) – 21.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Bella decided that she was bored with my getting up this morning.

This glorious morning I pedaled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date are 16,362.8 miles; 26,333.4 kilometers. I have completed 65.7% of my overall cycling goal.

I am consistent on this crazy journey…but I can honestly say that I am getting bored... again.

I am located on the National Highway A2. Nice thing is that Google Maps have updated their road images.



Today’s snagged image was taken about 3 months ago in Queensland sometime in December of 2014. Yesterday’s road photo was grabbed from about 6 years about. As you can see not much has changed…expect maybe the clarity and/or definition of the newer image.

Crossing my fingers as my blood sugar seems to be heading in a positive downward direction. This morning it registered at 95.

My viewing companion this morning while I pedaled was the beginning of Orphan Black. A very interesting, initially somewhat confusing, sci-fi drama about the idea of cloning.



Initially I thought it was located in London, then in the United States, and then Canada. Confused? I still am…sort of, I think.


And speaking about cloning, see it just may have been the answer that I have been looking for regarding Pokemon.

 

Always wondered where this cartoon may have originated.  The left - the cartoon.  The right - Sea Slug - Thecacera pacifica.

Political promises are never what they appear.

 “A tale of two budget proposals leaves Gov. Rick Scott’s tax cuts, education spending at risk
– Michael Van Sickler, Miami Herald, March 20, 2015 .

Less than two months ago, an enthusiastic Gov. Rick Scott, fresh off his reelection victory, unveiled his plan to spend Florida’s $1 billion surplus.

…Now that lawmakers might be facing a potential $1.3 billion hole in the healthcare budget, many of Scott’s once-attainable goals are in sudden limbo as money gets shifted around to cover gaps…"

This is my 840th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,539 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment