Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 351 – (AD 781) – 21.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still Going On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I tried to sweat the congestion out of this body. I pedaled another 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now reached 16,209.0 miles; 26,085.9 kilometers.


Today I left from just a bit east of the Urandangi Hotel… I suppose you could say that in my virtual mind I spent the night there. There still are no drag-the-little-Google-man images but I think those will start up again in about 40 miles.




Predates me by 2 years. I was wondering where Andy got the idea for pouncing the stencils on our new Equality quilt.


Looks like I have to now attack the drafting of the design on our new Moon Over Bayshore quilt.

This is my 832nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 63,901 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment