Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 357 – (AD 787) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 2,500 More Miles to Go On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes the orchids are still blooming.


Today I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 16,340.9; 26,298.2 kilometers.


And now I headed in a westerly direction on the National Highway A2. It’s definitely now a paved road.


I am 234 miles or about 10 days from my next destination and goal point. All-things-being-equal I have about 2,500 more miles remaining in my Jim’s Trek Part III.

Something that has me a wee bit dumbfounded. I have been using Carbonite services to back-up my hard-drive from the early days of its beginnings. I just received an informative email that since subscribing I have backed up a total of 1,167,105 files. Say what? No wonder it takes me time to search my databases. And this does not include my cumulative blog postings.

Guess I’m going to have to buy, for only $2.80 a Yotsuba – Driving Advanced Age Mark for myself… A Law in Japan requires that “After you’ve been around for more than half a century and your life experience outweighs your body’s ability to function, it’s time for you to put the Advanced Age Mark on your car…

If you see this mark on a car, you have to be prepared for potentially awkward driving, like having your turn blinker on without actually turning.” I think this is definite consideration for Florida.

And yes I like food…but Baked Potato Kit Kat, Soy Sauce Kit Kat, or Wasabi Kit Kat? I don’t think so.


This is my 839th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,325 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment