Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 356 – (AD 786) – 21.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Speaking Up On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I slowed down a bit and only pedaled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now completed just over 65% of my overall cycling goal.

On my virtual journey this morning I cycled northward through the city of Mount Isa; population including surrounding area of approximately 55,000. I am located on the National Highway A2, also known as Barkly Highway just about southwest of the artificial Lake Moodarra.


And guess what? The road is paved.

This morning I’m coughing like an off-key Greek fog horn. Και ο γιατρός μου έχει ένα κοκτέιλ από τα φάρμακά που έχει το κεφάλι μου σε ένα βαμβάκι-καραμέλα σύννεφα ..

Question – Why do individuals who are in the “supposed throes” of their own search for a meaning of their lives feel that they are required to impose their idiosyncratic ideologies upon others.

A very good formula to waking up fast… bloody, damn fast.

While showering take one Loofah and, and, and scuttle a spider out from one of those three mini-tunnels.





Question – What exactly is the sun protecting its eyes from?

This morning my blood sugar count registered another reduction down to 93. Damn I really like my experiment, Faux Pho last night. (Yes, images will soon be available on Jim’s Gotta Eathttp://jimsgottaeat.com.)

This is my 838th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,255 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment