Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 366 – (AD 796) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – I’m Just Pedaling On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Back on my Schwinn 170 this morning I pedal 23.2 miles. My totals are now: 16,540.4 miles; 26,619.3 kilometers.

I am headed north on the Wills Developmental Road in Queensland. I expect to be in Queensland for about another 1,830 more miles. Overall I should be completing by Australia, Jim’s Trek III on about July 30, 2015.


Oh did I say I like the color of red?


I have written about my biorhythms a number of times before. I am not an ardent follower or am I not a conspicuous believer in the cycle theory. When I took the day off yesterday from pedaling I was listening to my legs and body, sort-of. This morning I decided to take a gander at the positioning of my three cycles. Check out the above chart crossing of my Physical cycle yesterday. Enough said.

Questions - Why is it that some companies believe that customers can and should read their minds? Does not the moniker “Customer Service Representative” translate to one who chooses to become a Representative to provide a reasonable Service to a Customer?

How hard is it to explain and provide a reasonable explanation to a customer why the firm needs a signature?

I wonder if Barbie’s Ken Cream Wax will harden my hair follicles enough to keep it from thinning. Where was this Korean product when my widow’s peak disappeared?

Have you ever wondered how much money and how many wasted dollars are generated by unwitting politicians? They certainly keep real and wannabe journalists on payrolls. From the Chicago Tribune today “Indiana plans language to ‘clarify’ religious objections law.”

Governor “Pence fends off critics, says new law doesn’t discriminate.” And I thought there was political rubber-necking at its extreme only in Florida, Governor Scott? Oh yeah, I suppose I should include ½-time Governor Ms. Sarah Palin.

This is my 849th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,102 Pageviews. Only 140 more Pageviews in 2 days to surpass March 2014; 2,980 versus 2,841.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment