Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 348 – (AD 778) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On The Border On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Allergies, I think, are messing up my head this morning.

Today’s high, per the majority of agencies including Pollen.com, is slated to be 9.7 out of 12. Of course Fox13 ranks this as low tree pollen levels. (They can’t even report the allergy numbers correctly.)

And today I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I thought I was going to cross over the States line this morning but I veered to the north as I reached the border. I am now located on what Google Maps lists as “Unknown road”. I am still on my way to my next destination and goal point but if I had continued and crossed over into Queensland, where I thought I was going to cross, I would have added about another 100 miles of Trekking.

And of course there is no image but the satellite view from 100 feet up. That’s me at the B-marker.


As you can see I am sort of parallel to the Northern Territory/Queensland state line. This image is from 2 miles up.


This is my 829th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 63,582 Pageviews.


I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment