Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 373 – (AD 803) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Max really wanted to understand the Elmo sitting on the table. There was no way to explain that this wasn’t his.

The pedaling continues, and continues. And still it continues. Today I pedaled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total to date – 16,695.0 miles; 26,868.1 kilometers.

And the road is long, that is my virtual road the National Route 1 in Queensland. I am also getting tired of eating dust.


Question – Have you ever wondered where all the money, if it is real money is going that is being raised on the Internet?

Are there really that many people out there, walking and earning, on this globe of ours, that really believe “giving” to any fly-by-night crusader will solve a vented issue? And another question – What percentage does Ed Butowsky take? Oh yeah and check out Dana Loesch’s educational credentials…


I haven’t much to say or chomp on today. Just sort of disgusted. Period.

Got to get a number of things done.

This is my 855th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,645 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment