Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 382 – (AD 812) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Southeast On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another 22.0 miles pedaled on my Schwinn 170. Consistent, dedicated...and maybe boring.


Today I changed my heading on the Burke Developmental Road in Queensland. I am now headed in a south-easterly direction. And I still see a lot of yellow, sandy dust. No paved road as yet.

Well the 2016 candidates are lining up.


The New York Times has added two more since their last update.

99 Bushes on the wall,
pass two around,
there are 97 Bushes remaining on the wall.


At least the 100th should be a positive.  Just asking. Check out the Miami New Times.

I have a tremendous respect for Diane Rehm. I caught a bit on her Show this morning while in my car when she mentioned that she could learn about a person when she meets them for a first time at a dinner party. I do not want to misquote her so I will re-listen to her April 16th show "David Brooks: “The Road To Character”"

Saki, Endless Sushi & Hibachi Eatery

I wonder if this restaurant may have a chance of teaching people to enjoy food and company. So many persons in our world seem to affix on the idea that if the word "Endless" is in a title at a restaurant, that it is their right to wolf down as much as they can in the shortest period of time.

I'm learning, as one who has always scarfed-down his food. I love to eat, but I have had this thing that food served at a specific temperature should be enjoy right the way through at the same temperature.  And if it is a buffet, hell with who I am sitting with, I am more interested in the types of food spread out at every nook and cranny of the serving stations.

I like Saki, even though I would not necessarily rank the food with a 5/5 rating.  I can order at a leisurely pace.  It is sort like a buffet, with the exception that members of my table are not constantly excusing themselves and getting up to go hunt down the next morsel of repast... The wait staff is always providing the food service as I order from whatever part of the menu I so wish.  I enjoy the time with my companions at the table, and I enjoy eating whatever I want to eat and at the pace I choose to eat.

It is an experience at Saki.  It is food and relaxation.  And you do not have to order everything at once.

This is my 866th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,422 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment