Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 379 – (AD 809) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Cough, Sputter, Hack On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. I now have about 21.76% on my Part III to complete. My total miles are now equaling 16,828.0 miles; 27,082.1 kilometers.

And now I have to start think of where in the world I am going to trek to make up the approximate 30% of my overall goal. Any suggestions?


I am now, virtually sputtering and hacking on my Schwinn Fitness cycle, I appear to be pedaling in the opposite direction of the Goggle image-taking vehicle. To date I have pedaled 8,210.9 miles; 13,214.2 miles in Australia. I am headed north in Queensland, and I wonder if I ever will see another paved road.

My blood sugar increased once again this morning by 1 point to 113. I’m still in the normal diabetes range but I still need to monitor and watch what I do eat.

Guess I just had too many slices of Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza last night. Great Roasted Cauliflower Pizza...as usual.

Working on the local HOA Newsletter.

This is my 863rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,176 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment