Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 381 – (AD 811) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – It Appears to be Boring On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I wonder if there is a term or phrase that may refer to one who cannot allow himself to complete a task that may be considered at a level lower than one has already achieved. And yes I am talking about me. Since I start reaching a 22-mile mark it seems that I have to daily at least make the 22-mile mark.  And I am not doing this for anyone else but myself.

My totals are now at 16,872.3 miles; 27,153.4 kilometers. At the rate that I am going I should hit the 20,000 mile mark sometime around September 4, 2015. Wonder where I will be virtually… All-things-being-equal, physically I still should be in Tampa.


Today I am headed north on Burke Developmental Road. And yes it looks boring. Wonder if the scenery will change when sometime tomorrow I will be reversing my direction and heading south. I still have 318 more miles to get to my next destination and goal point.

Well I ate at Chipotle last night. Pure synchronicity. I ordered a Carnitas Salad and a Schock Top. Didn’t see anybody famous, or infamous…but I was waiting.

Blood sugar this morning jumped up 4 points.  Must have been the Mexican Coke and the Cheese and Meat Plate I had for a late supper.


Our Warhol’s Itch quilt and wall hanging will be heading to Salt Lake City. It has been entered for display, along with our new Chopsticks quilts at HMQS 2015 Quilt Competition to be held May 7-9, 2015.


Gotta get it in the mail right now.

This is my 865th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,359 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment