Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Day 270 – (AD 1,432) – 25.9 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.9 miles. Totals now stand at 30,411.0 miles; 48,941.9 kilometers.


And I am just about 76.6% of the way to my next destination and goal point.

I am sort of frustrated that the numbers and counts on my Trek are not going as fast as I would like them to do so. (That’s the impatient part of me coming through.) The Patient part of me, realizes that after 1,432 days of pedaling I have clocked up 30, 411.0 miles. I still have 7,790.6 miles to go.

At my latest jump to about 25 miles per day, I have about 312 more days to pedal. And if I continue with a 5-day week I should finish in about 62 weeks or somewhere around December 22, 2018.

Our Rainbow Cranes quilt is taking shape. The quilting of the upper left-hand quadrant is very effective.


Soapbox –

There are three groups of Leeward Islands and islets in the Caribbean’ The U.S. Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, and the Spanish Virgin Islands. Two of the three groups are unincorporated territories of the United States.


This is my 1,532nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,150 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment