Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 272 – (AD 1,434) – 26.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 26.3 miles. Totals recorded now at 30,463.9 miles; 49,027.0 kilometers.


I have also completed 85.7% of the distance to my next goal point.

Thought this afternoon -


Soapbox –

A rock and a hard place. Period. The New Yorker, in the October 23, 2017 issue published a “Letter From Washington” by Jane Mayer, “The Danger of President Pence”.

“The worse the President looks, the more desirable his understudy seems. The more Trump is mired in scandal, the more likely Pence’s elevation to the Oval Office becomes, unless he ends up legally entangled as well.”

Rainbow Cranes update - Quilting continues. Top 2 quadrants almost completed. Effective center sashing.


This is my 1,534th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,290 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment