Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 6, 2017

Days 265 – (AD 1,427) – 26.9 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 26.9 miles and burned 1,447 calories.

I guess there is a problem now with the resistance programming, something that may have been zapped by power surges during Hurricane Irma. I am pedaling somewhat a wee bit faster, and I have set the resistance at 25/25. But from my recollection the resistance at 25/25 is nowhere near as hard as it was at 18/25 prior to Irma. Guess I’ll just reach my overall goal of 38,201.6 miles just a wee bit sooner.

My totals are now at 30,278.4 miles; 48,728.5 kilometers.

I did complete 53.7% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on the Red Planet.

Supper I had two nights ago certainly was the easiest, and remarkedly delicious. Kai Jiew – Thai Omelet served on Jasmine Rice with Thai Cucumber Salad.


The Omelet – 2 Eggs and Fish Sauce. That’s it. Period. Done!

Our latest quilt – The Silence of Sounds has been completed. I will be updating Quilts SB shortly.

The Silence of Sounds
JS AB - Oct 2017

The Silence of Sounds is our entry to a new challenge, the Anthems Challenge. More info to follow.

This is my 1,527th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 182,716 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment