Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 16, 2017

Day 271 – (AD 1,433) – 26.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 26.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals 30,437.6 miles; 48,984.7 kilometers.


And I keep going on the face of Mars. I have completed 81.2% of the distance to my next goal point and destination.

Soapbox –

It seems that the current White House Administration has become an oh-hum, that’s just what #45’s up to. It also seems that voices that have been pronounced appear to have quieted down. It is almost like a waiting game. #45’s next move?

Salon’s article “Is Donald Trump unraveling?” by Robert Reich, dated Oct. 16, 2017

Is Trump really unraveling? Are Republican leaders ready to pull the plug? I phoned an old friend, a Republican former member of Congress who keeps up with what’s going on. I scribbled notes as he talked:
…You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged. Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy.


Stopped into Sam's to pick up a few things. The Holiday decorations are out on display. This is the 15th of October. But... But... Where in the hell does this fit into anyone's celebration decorations?

And at $94.72, who in all of tarnation sets up a tree in this form. I don't hear Christmas bells. I hear Deliverance banjos a'pluckin'.



Rainbow Cranes update - Quilting work continues on the upper right-hand quadrant and the center sashing.


This is my 1,533rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,246 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment