Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 23, 2017

Day 276 – (AD 1,438) – 26.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I have crossed another threshold. I have completed 80.02% of my total journey. Who would have thought that I would keep on keeping-on? And this morning I pedaled 26.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.

My totals now are 30,569.8 miles; 49,197.4 kilometers. I still have 7,631.8 miles to go.


And this morning I reached my next goal, Fournier Crater. I continued 22.6 miles beyond in the direction of my next destination and goal point, Libya Montes. I have completed 3.5% of the new distance.

This morning’s FBS dropped 10 points. I had a hankering for Tourtière last night. I used to make a couple always for Christmas Eve in days gone by. And I think I can still do the same.


Filling is Ground Beef and Pork and mashed Potatoes with a bunch of spices, which were a few more as mentioned in the recipe.

Rainbow Cranes
JS AB - 2017
Rainbow Cranes Update - Our Rainbow Cranes are looking better than expected. The inner top and all 36 Cranes have been quilted. Next step the border.

Questions answered –

Andy does not use a "ruler" to sew the straight lines. He uses tape.

The Crane blocks are NOT paper-pieced. I created an #Accuquilt design and die which we use to cut the fabric for all the Cranes and the surrounding background of each individual block.

The Crane block is 6" square. I also created a 5" one.

Something to think about and appreciate –


BBC.com just made notice that “Stephen Hawking PhD readers crash Cambridge University website”.

Soapbox –

#45’s approval rating at FiveThirtyEight is continuing on a steady downward path. Whenever it does turn-around the approval rating is still lower than the lowest ever for President Gerald Ford.

This is my 1,538th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,751 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment