Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Days 263 – (AD 1,425) – 21.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.3 miles. My totals are now 30,226.1 miles; 48,644.3 kilometers.


And I have now completed 44.7% of the distance, 580 miles, top my next destination and goal point.

Last night’s supper – Instant Pot French Onion Soup from Pressure Luck, recipe by Jeffrey, May 23. 2017.


Reading –

An article by Cathy Cassata on October 2 on Health Line states “Reversing Diabetes is Possible… But It’s Rare."

“Blood sugars can come back into the diabetes range, and so some people feel like this isn’t reversing diabetes, [but rather] silencing the disease,” said Kashyap. “I call this a ‘honeymoon period,’ meaning the blood sugars normalize, there’s no meds needed, and things look great, but we don’t know how long that will last.”

And I’m working on reducing my A1c. From the graphing of my calculated numbers it looks like it is beginning to work and it appears to be heading in the correct direction.


Another reading and something to finally think about. From The New York Times, “Country Stars React to Las Vegas Shooting: ‘I Cannot Express How Wrong I Was’, by Niraj Chokshi and Joe Coscarelli, Oct. 2, 2017.

Mr. Keeter, a guitarist, said that members of the band legally had firearms on the bus, but refrained from using them for fear the police would mistakenly think they were part of the attack.

“We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.” Mr. Keeter wrote. “My biggest regret is that I stubborn-ly didn’t realize it until my brothers on the road and myself were threatened by it.”

I posted the working details of Andy’s and my 156th quilt, June 19th. Check it out at Quilts SB.

June 19th
JS AB - June 2017

This is my 1,525th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 182,557 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment