Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Day 275 – (AD 1,437) – 26.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 26.6 miles. Totals – 30,543.7 miles; 49,155.4 kilometers.


And I have completed 99.4% of the 580 miles between Liris Valles and Fournier Crater. I have picked my next destination which is 650 miles away from Fournier Crater. Stay-tuned to tomorrow to find out where.

My early morning blood sugar count dropped 7 points when I made a dish of homemade Bistro Pasta with Spicy Italian Sausage two nights ago.

But contrariwise it went up 19 points when I went out to supper a Bonefish Grill. My guess would be the Bang Bang Shrimp and the sauce used on the Snapper.

Overall, I am keeping on a downward track, blue line, when I calculate out my A1c.


Rainbow Cranes update - 4th quadrant quilting. Now on to the border. And if you get a chance “Like” our Quilts SB Facebook page. I believe we’re just at about 700 likes.


This is my 1,537th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,688 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment