Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day 278 – (AD 1,440) – 26.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 26.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 30,621.8 miles; 49,281.1 kilometers.


I completed 11.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

I noticed in my Spam Folder that there have been quite a number similar emails explicitly stating that “AUTOMATIC PAYMENT Attn: Your-payment of $755.85 was-successful. Transaction #3424 – Thank you jsmith58…” The amounts are different, and they occur between 5:13 and 7:21 am. The iteration is slightly different. And this morning there were 8 such emails. They began sometime last week.

For the total amount that the emails add up is beyond the amount of money that I keep in any account. And a couple have the “Contact-Address” as “58091 Manzanita Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608”. The majority have California as the contact address.

Something’s afoot. Hell, if I know what? And yes, of course I do NOT open the email. But something strange is going on, once again in Internet-land.

North Atlantic Raw Lobster Tails wars is on.

Ya need a calculator. $1.33 an ounce at Sprouts. $1.50 an ounce at Fresh Market.



17-cents for gas???

Soapbox –

With the contention and confusion occurring in the hallowed halls of Congress of late it is a wonder that any elected official is getting anything done. That is, unless it is behind closed doors.

It is of note, unless I missed something, #45 hasn’t tweeted as to Sen. Jeff Flake’s quote retirement un-quote. But I did note something of a comment that was made for someone online. It was stated that both “Senators Flake and Corker should switch parties and become Democrats.

I have a hard-time accepting that statement. Both Senators ran and were elected as Republicans. Their successive statements are not a comment on what they believe as to their party affiliation. If they wish to be representatives of the Democratic Party I think that they should run as Democrats.

This is my 1,540th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,861 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment