Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 9, 2017

Days 267 – (AD 1,429) – 27.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 27.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. totals now 30,331.3 miles; 48,813.6 kilometers.


And I have now completed 62.8% of the 580 miles from my last goal point to the next one.

Our Rainbow Cranes quilt update – Top completed and the sandwich has been put together.

Rainbow Cranes
JS AB - October 2017
And we just found out that we're the winner in a draw of Kimberly Einmo's newest and greatest fabric line "Solid-ish" by Timeless Treasures Fabrics Thank you Kimberly. I can see more Cranes.

Supper these past couple of nights -

Oriental Lemon Chicken -


Thai Shimp Cakes with Chopped Sesame Garlic Dressing -


This is my 1,529th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 182,869 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment