Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 20, 2017

Day 274 – (AD 1,436) – 25.8 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 25.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now stand at 30,517.1 miles; 49,112.6 kilometers.


And I only have 5.1% of the distance remaining to my next goal point Fournier Crater.

Have you ever had one of those days that you sort of wonder what you should be doing? Yep. It is one of those days.

Rainbow Cranes update - Lower right- hand quadrant completed. One more quadrant and outside border remaining.


This is my 1,536th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 183,542 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment