Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 154 – (AD 584) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – 11,900 Miles and Goal Point #8 in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I completed another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I have now passed the 11,900 mile mark and my miles to date are 11,915.6. (Kilometers – 19.176.3)


I succeeded in hitting two goals this morning. The first, I topped the 11,900 mile. The second goal is that I reached my 8th destination virtual point at Geraldton in Western Australia. So far I have completed 27.7% of my total mileage, in Part III of Jim’s Trek in my real and virtual Trek.


My location right now, the virtual part, is somewhere southeast of the locality of Glenfield, population just over 200. I am on Chapman Road and headed north in Western Australia. My next destination and goal point is 1,192 miles away.


I do not like doorbell solicitors when I am writing. Period.

Word of advice – Do not turn on any type of fan when you are organizing small pieces of cut fabric. The work of our new Sleep Jezebel quilt and wall hanging does not look good on the floor. We are working with the dimensions of our quilt design for both the inner top and the border of our Equality quilt. The length of our new crocheted Afghan #6 is now 45”.

And this morning total Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,455.

The fourth season of Eureka began this morning as my video cycling companion.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment